About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Half-way point

Saturday. Half-way through waiting for Hannah to come back. Grateful for Internet technology so we can communicate with her. Also grateful for her heart. Last night she sent an email wondering if she could leave some of her things there--towels, shoes, clothes--how could I say no? And now I feel guilty for not overloading her bag with things she could have left there. Things I don't need. Things I take for granted. She had at least 7 more pounds of room in her bag. That could have been a lot. I could have done more.

If there is a next time, I will.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Your comment reminds me of Oskar Schindler, who knew he had done right but wished he could have done more.

I think this is God's way of keeping us ever-mindful of the needs of His children.

God bless you for what you have done ... and what you are doing. And, of course, for your sweet Hannah.

You're both difference-makers.

Steph said...

Praying time will fly by quickly! Love her servant heart - "whatever you do for the least of these, you do for me!"

Carey said...

Wonderful girl...praying for her (and Mom).