About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Casting

"Cast all you cares on Him..."

So Hannah's leaving for Mexico tomorrow.
And She won't be home for 3 weeks.
And there are lots of things that could happen there to her that I can't do anything about.
And I have a friend who recently unexpectedly lost his wife, I saw him today, and didn't know what to say.
And there is a friend who's recently moved to a city far away and she's struggling.
And next year's tuition payments will start in 2 months, and the money isn't there again.
And my mom recently had a cataract removed.
Any my nephew is struggling in his job.
And Mark works very hard.
And my church is losing its pastor.
And my car's gas gauge is usually on empty.
And while Hannah's in Mexico, she turns 17.

"...for he cares for you."


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Casting cares, yes ...

You have much to cast, Miriam. But you are casting in the right direction.

I send you my love.

Steph said...

Lifting you up in prayer!