About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Friday, August 6, 2010

School's just around the corner?

I know I wrote earlier in June about summer being over already, but that doesn't stop the fact that it has been an amazing summer and I don't really want it to end. Overall, there's been little conflict between the kids (hooray!) and even though it has been MUCH wetter than normal, resulting in an indoor pool in the basement (boo) I've enjoyed the more laid back relaxed feel to the days and I'm not ready to give them up yet.

Hannah's trip to Mexico was amazing. She would love to go back. Time will tell. She's ready to embark on the final chapter of her high school career, her Senior year. It will likely prove to be a year of a lot of ups and downs and rough decisions (college suggestions, anyone?)

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Dordt? Journalism?

:-)

Miriam said...

Sadly, Jennifer, Dordt is "out" for her--too close to home, and too familiar...yeah. :-( Although journalism/writing/English/literature is DEFINATELY in her sights.