About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

church camp-out

We're back from our weekend camp out with our church. It was a lot of fun, but we weren't too organized as a family and ended up making a few extra trips back into town for things we forgot. We did however, have fun and were able to enjoy a couple of cooler nights for sleeping. I HATE trying to sleep outside when it's hot!
Now of course there is the pile of work to be done in the aftermath of a camping trip--but it will wait until tomorrow, and the kids will have to get at it. Our system is going fairly well, so far. I'm glad, but as my garden ripens am wondering when I'm going to get my canning done!
The kids are pet-sitting for friends this week again, they enjoy it, and it keeps them entertained.
We're all pretty tired around here today, and I'm thinking turning in early will be a good idea for all concerned!

1 comment:

Steph said...

It was a beautiful weekend for camping, nice and cool at night! How are the jobs going?