About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jobs, week 2

Mark's job is going well, he's enjoying his co-workers, and is getting along nicely with learning the ropes. One thing that has him really tired is spending the whole day on his feet as well as moving & lifting heavy appliances. He's pretty sapped at the end of the day. It doesn't help that the AC in the building he works in went kaput either! He schedules lots of deliveries on really hot days...lol!
My job is also going well. I love being able to play on a computer and be creative with advertising again. One of the gals I'm covering maternity leave for has had her baby, and we're anticipating the other co-worker's arrival any day now, but time will tell. When that happens, life will be busier at the office.
The kids are doing well at home, things don't get done exactly like I'd like them to, but they do get done, so I'm thankful.

No comments: