About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Listening to the sounds of life

As I sit here right now, Leah is practicing piano. (It was "This is My Story" now its "My Country tis of Thee" she needs to check her key signature, there's sharps missing somewhere!) I pointed it out to her and received a groan... :-)
Hannah is quietly homeworking on the floor, getting ready to attend a youth group function which she doesn't get to go to if she isn't finished, now I hear her say "done." Whiew, weeping and gnashing of teeth avoided for tonight at least!
Peter is stuffing balloons into a small Coke bottle, go figure.
I'm clickeyty-clacking on the computer keyboard, posting this nonsensical thing.
Mark's reporting what is in the paper this week from our school--Leah's class trip to the pond.
That's about it, our slice of life for the day.
Ho-hum

1 comment:

Carey said...

Interesting, isn't it? That the meat of life is really in the day to day ho-hums of life?