About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Crazy life, crazy schedule

With an 8th grader about to graduate and move on to high school in another town, I think we might be getting a taste of what a hardship it will be to experience family time! For two nights in a row now, and for several nights within the last few weeks, we've not been able to sit down as a family for a meal. May I just say that I don't like it? Not that our family meal time is anything to hold up as an example of extrordinary care time (most days we snip and snap our way through it) but it is still a precious time to me. There's not much hope for a decent meal together over the next few days either, so I'll be carving out some time for us to share around the table, whether we're eating or not!

No comments: