About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

worship reflections



Easter Sunday was amazing. God powerfully spoke to my heart and my heart sang back, along with my voice, my tears, and my hands. Apparently I looked like a wreck, but I haven't felt so completely immersed in worship in a long time. I think part of the reason is that I sometime look around in worship, and see others who aren't on the same plateau I am on and I either am jealous because I can see they're 'higher' than I am; or I'm wondering what their problem is, because they're not apparently as joy-filled as I am at the moment. Weird, I know, but I was just thinking about it so I had to get these thoughts down.
Oh, and save your fork, the best is yet to come! don't believe me? Look up Revelation 19:9 below...

No comments: