About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Playground fund still alive and well!

A few months ago I posted for the first time about the Cherokee Mental Health Institute's playground and the resulting fund to enable them to purchase new equipment for the children who need to be treated there.

Tuesday, Mark and I were honored to receive a large corporate donation on the playground's behalf. The fund is now at just over 10% of the goal. We continue to trust that God will move in the hearts of many to give, with no benefit to themselves, to this most worthy cause.

If that's you, let me know. I'll be glad to share more information on where you can send your gift.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Maria said...

hey Mrs. Buss, this is maria. if luv your blog. if u want to see mine just go on google and tip in Thoughts from a Romanian Princess by maria vantol