About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Parenting

It's too late now, but I've decided I don't want to be a parent anymore. It's too hard.
I wonder if God had those feelings. (Okay, I know he didn't, but...) After the rejection, and the mouthiness, and the disrespect, and the disobedience, and the hate directed at him, why didn't he just give up?
Because there are days I want to just give up.
But I can't. Even though there are days I would very much like to.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yes there are days.... but when there is a micro second that things fall into place and they remember what I have taught them, I am so proud! - I wonder if that's how God feels too, when we give him the glory due Him?

janelle said...

Oh Miriam! May I encourage you with this? God knew...and he wanted you to be mom to your 3 kids. He CHOSE you for them! That said, I understand so I'm praying that you find delight in the task God has called you to!