About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Good day, praise God

Really, I mean that. This morning on facebook I mentioned that I have a headache, but I also said that Hannah's fundraising efforts are nearly complete. Out of $1508 dollars, she'd collected all but $188. Yay, God!  Guess what came in today's mail? $200 for Hannah's trip! Not only did God meet her need, he EXCEEDED it! And I was worried she wasn't sending out "enough" letters...in the words of a farmer friend of mine, God's got this. I should've known. Faithless heart that I am.

Now, I have to say a big thank you to my friend, Nicole Baart for making me a winner! Hee-hee! Guess who's going to be reading all day on Mother's Day? Woot!

Be blessed today, friends. God's got it.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

patty said...

Yes He does!! :)

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

It's wonderful how God takes care of us that way, isn't it?