About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

conflicted

Today is my day "off." My day to get all my errands and chores and cleaning done. As well I should. But all I want to do is sit. I did get the groceries--saved $7 with coupons--and still have a bit left over from this week's budget should other items come up that I've forgotten, not much mind you, but if we're short on milk this week, we should be able to get another gallon.
I'm eager to attend the Ladies Night Out with Leah in a neighboring town tonight. It will be good to kick back and laugh for a while. And I can "do" $5 a ticket. If you're in the area, come on over, should be a fun time. The funds raised go to One Body One Hope, a ministry our church is associated with that has a generous donor match going on this week--up to $5000 will be matched by an anonymous donor, and that money will go a long way to help build a security wall around Christ is Our Hope Orphanage in Liberia, Africa!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: