About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Morning walk

Since we have a dog, a big dog, even though the weather is rainy & yuck, he needs to go for a walk. We're blessed to have a path nearby. This morning on our dreary, drippy walk, we met a crawdad. My dog walked right over him--thank goodness. But it was a little unexpected gift of creation, even though it was brown and "ugly," it brought back a host of memories from my childhood.

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering, I've opted out of facebook for a while. I might make it more permanent, but I'll need my hubby's help to do that.

So look for little blessings today, and every day.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Amen Miriam on the little things but also facebook it can be a time killer that is for sure. Miss ya friend!