About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

God blew my socks off today

Okay, so I didn't have any on to begin with, but it's the thought of the thing.  *Yay God!*

I've mentioned before that Hannah is going on a mission trip this summer--and she's been doing the typical fundraising, sending out a letter asking for prayer & support dollars. The money has been steadily coming in. Well today, a friend stopped by--someone who did not get one of Hannah's letters--with a $100 bill for Hannah's trip! I was blown away!  She'd remembered that we'd mentioned the upcoming trip, had the means to give so she did!

I can't wait to tell Hannah the story! Especially since when I opened the mailbox today there were no return envelopes addressed to Hannah with the promise of funds enclosed. I figured this was a $0 day for the mission trip.  Silly me.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Miriam said...

*grin* Hannah almost cried when I told her--and she had to agree with me that God is cool like that today...

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Very, very cool.