About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day

Today was a working holiday (at least for Mark). Today was the day he took advantage of the cooler temps and the non-sunniness and power washed the house. We're prepping to paint. The new main color is called Olivette or something like that. But before we can primp things up with the new paint, the old must come off, revealing the not so pretty original colors we had when we first began to call this place ours...here's hoping we don't have to look at it for long!
Here's my *baby* tomatoes--because my parents already bragged that they have eaten fully ripe ones...the joys of living further south!

Here's my cherry tree and the almost ripe cherries on it! Hope I have enough for a pie!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Tell Mark I like the blue man suit! Hope painting goes well.