About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Living in two time zones

I have to admit that I'm a bit distracted all the time this week--my brain in constantly subtracting 3 hours from my current time and trying to figure out what Hannah is doing at that moment...like when I am on my way to work, she's still got an hour til rise & shine--6:30 am!

Hannah is in Anchorage, Alaska this week with Rise on the Road. She and 8 other kids, plus 4 adults are helping a church put on a week-long Bible camp. I've seen a few pictures, and had one phone call (when they got there safely), but other than that...

I'm so proud of Hannah for taking on this challenge, for beginning to spread her wings, for seeing where God can use her RIGHT where she is at age-wise.

And I'm VERY eager for Saturday night when I get to look into her eyes and hear all about her awesome adventure!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Letting go is tough but exciting!?! Praying for you both!