About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Puzzling, still, again

Okay, so I'll spare you the picture of our puzzle progress this time, but there is some progress being made, it's just the tedious, try-each-piece-in-each-spot-until-one-fits kind of progress. So the other day, i was doing just that, searching in particular for one piece that would fill this one piece hole. It was kind of a unique shape, but it still took me a while to find it. When I finally did, it didn't fit right. Now I was as puzzled (pardon the pun) by this as I can imagine you are right now--it was the right piece, after all. But as I was trying to place it in its spot, I realized that the piece next to it was in the incorrect spot, though you couldn't tell by looking. The incorrect piece looked like it belonged where it had been, but the new piece wouldn't fit with it there. So obviously I removed the piece--it will have its correct place somewhere else in the puzzle.
I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions about the grander scheme of life from my little adventure... I've drawn several of my own!
Bottom line, God is good, all the time, whether he's fitting things together for you or removing a piece of your life that seemed to fit to make room for something else, trust his master plan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the ultimate in putting it all together, all the time, always and in all ways.

Miriam said...

Amen, Annie, Amen--I'm glad to have you along as my blogger friend.

janelle said...

Thanks for painting the picture and then letting me draw my own conclusions - a true artist you are!

Thanks for the lesson today.