About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Don't have much to say

Not much to say today. The kids and I have the day off--so we're treating it like a Saturday, only without the paper route. That means that my washer & dryer will be going full steam all day, and hopefully the house will get clean! I've divided the house into 3 zones, and put each child in charge of one. Once they're done with their zone, they're free to do whatever they want. Its early yet, though, so the girls are still sleeping, and Peter is occupying himself with the TV for another five minutes or so.
Tomorrow Mark & Peter are headed off with a group of men to the Black Hills for the weekend. I'm praying for a good time of reconnecting in a (hopefully) non-stressful atmosphere.
the girls and I will hold down the fort for a couple of nights, I have to go to work in the morning of course. Hannah is training at her new job--Culver's. Saturday is VIP day there where all immediate family members of the crew get to go & let them practice on us. I'll just have to take one for the team and "suffer" through a butter-burger and frozen custard (or two)! Sigh. Such a hardship... NOT!

2 comments:

Carey said...

Hope you're having a great day off! And I feel so bad for you, having to be one of Culver's first customers...(sigh) I know it's a hardship but wonderful that you're doing this for your girl! Hey did she tell you I saw her yesterday at ICS?

janelle said...

Miriam - hope you are enjoying your weekend with your girls. Hope the "test run" and Culvers went well.

Did you know that a better brand of beef makes a butter burger better? (That's almost as hard to type fast as it is to say it fast.)

Take care and know that I love you like a sister!