About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Challenge

A Challenge!
I took on an easy challenge from a blog I LOVE to follow, One Family's Journey. The challenge is to go to the Picture files on your computer, find the 6th file folder, select the 6th picture and post it!

The problem is that I only had 3 files in my 6th file, so I decided to tweak it and go with 7th & 7th. Here you go...


It's from Father's day this past summer. The kids decided to bake dad a cake from scratch. Here's Peter getting ready to serve a piece to Mark.

2 comments:

janelle said...

Mark looks EXTREMELY excited about the prospects of a cake baked from scratch!

Miriam said...

Actually, he was, and the cake was very good. therein lies the rub of the challenge--you get what you get! :-)