About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gearing up for pies

So our church makes these fab-o apple pies that we sell as a fundraiser, and we're in the throes of taking orders, so if you live nearby (you know who you are), email me with your order and I'll get you hooked up.
The pies come frozen, all ready for you to bake & take all the credit. Each pie is $9. So order lots and be prepared to taste an out-of-this-world pie (no really, I'm not making this stuff up)!

Now...drum roll, please...this is my first week of an extra day off per week! Yippee! Extra time at home to do all the stuff I really want to do better. I"m so excited. The thing I'm not excited about is the smaller paycheck--but God can handle it, He always does!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sorry - Our school is making pies too, on Oct 9 -- Apple, peach, cherry and blueberry! Maybe we could swap!