About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Top bajillion reasons why I haven't blogged lately...okay so maybe it is less than that, but whatever!


The schedule has been NUTS lately...







Between working...









Shopping for a vehicle (isn't it shiny?)...

















High school beginning...isn't my Spooe cute?--there's a story behind that... See one year in Wichita, where the grades are split between schools to end Jr High with one's Freshman year and begin afresh in High School with one's Sophomore year, a banner was made welcoming the new Sophomores to campus. The school's colors were Blue & Gold, so the cheerleaders (or whoever it was) cleverly created said banner using the alternating colors. Except when read from a distance, only the letters in blue could be read...thusly the banner looked like it said "Welcome S-P-O-O-E!" which evidently caused enough of a stir to merit a newspaper story about it, and the slight misnomer stuck...although I have no idea if they're still calling Sophomores Spooes in Wichita or not.


... my canner going about every spare minute that it is able...












So my basement shelves can look like this...

I haven't had time to blog! But I have been reading yours and checking in on Facebook for those of you who have it...

1 comment:

Steph said...

What a busy little beaver you are!