About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Did I mention I hate shopping?

Well, I do. For vehicles especially. And here we are in the middle of being forced to do it. Ugh. We just want something "similar" to what we had--maybe with a tidge fewer miles, and they're all priced higher than what we can "do." I even had one salesman look at me somewhat incredulously when I informed him we don't want to finance anything--because we CAN'T! So he kind of shrugged his shoulders and didn't leave us with much hope. It is early in the process yet, yes, so we trust the right vehicle for us will show up. I just hope it is soon...

1 comment:

Carey said...

Feel for you, girl! Your best bet is probably to buy private. Think of it this way, it's the one time you can buy private and not have to sell a vehicle of your own! Ha! Ok, sorry about the attempt at humor. Have your tried ebay motors?

The reality of the world we live in...most people can't imagine having a vehicle without debt. Maybe you should start flashing your cash around to get the salesperson's attention?!