About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Holiday Happenings

On the first day of my summer vacation, I got up.
Then I walked to the park to eat my hot off the griddle goodness pancakes.
Then I came back home, opened a can of paint and got busy painting the north face of my garage which is a "wall" to my outdoor living space/pergola.
Then I grabbed a scrub bucket and brush and starting making our camper ours--wiping, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and hanging the curtains I made for it over the winter!
Then I went into the garage where I had my decorations stored and got some things hung on the newly painted wall.
After that I was tired, so I ate my marinated grilled steak and baked potato with a glass of wine out on the newly decorated patio under the pergola.
Then I went back to bed because it was time!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Love your outdoor space! Hey you should come camping in RV sometime at the new campground, it is very nice and lots of bike trails.

Carey said...

What a great, productive holiday you had!

We're back, had a great time! Thanks for the bday card!