About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've been "Tagged"

I've been tagged by Carey to list 7 things you might not know about me.

The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So now, I need to come up with 7 things you might not know about me...hmmmm...

1. I was born in Chicago, more specifically Roseland Community Hospital. When I was born, my parents lived in the area where Al Capone used to thrive.

2. I actually enjoy being frugal, but its more fun with a buddy--canning fruits and veggies (and sometimes meat) is relaxing and enjoyable to me, though I do appreciate the "end" of "canning season."

3. I am not self confident. I don't believe that people would really want to know me, so I appreciate it so much when they take the time to do so. But I hate to barge in on a conversation because I wonder if they'll hate me for it.

4. I crave dark chocolate, good coffee, and pure water. Oh, wait, you already know that about me! Hmmm, a gimme!

5. I have lived in 13 different houses (16 if you count college), but have moved 22 times. (figure THAT out!) I know my mom is counting right now...

6. I taught myself to sew when I was 13 years old, and I still love it, but it isn't as economical as it once was.

7. I like rearranging my furniture.

OK, I tag:

Steph at Learnin by Grace

Nicole at A Gauntlet with a Gift in It

My mom

Gretchen

Rachel P

Deb

Lisa

(even though all those people don't have blogs...just email them to me! :-)

No comments: