About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ethiopian Orphans and Nicole Baart

You’ve adopted a child from Ethiopia, and through that experience discovered a new passion for the orphans of Africa, what are you doing to help them since obviously you can’t take each one home and care for them yourself!
Really? I can’t adopt them all? Bummer. Sometimes I feel like I would if I could. But thanks for asking as this is something that I am very passionate about.

Aside from Miriam:
Readers can click here for more information on Nicole's orphan passion.

1 comment:

Nicole Baart said...

Hi Miriam,

Oops! I started answering this question and then forgot to finish it apparently. So sorry. Anyway, for a much more complete run-down on our involvement with orphans in both Ethiopia and Liberia, please hop on over to my blog. A link to our ministry website and more information on how to get involved is coming soon! For now, the following link will take you directly to posts about this topic:

http://www.nicolebaart.com/2007/09/blessed-to-be-blessing.html

Thanks, for hosting, Miriam!

Warmly,
Nicole