About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Friday, September 28, 2007

TGIF? I don't think so!

Okay, too many more Friday afternoons like this one and I'm boycotting Fridays from here on out! We just got back from the clinic. Mark is sporting 2 shiny new stitches in his right hand. Remodeling strikes again. Oh well, he won't need another tetanus shot for 10 years.
On another note, yesterday when I was having a bad attitude about work and life in general, God brought to mind, "WHATEVER you do, in thought, word or DEED, do ALL to the glory of God." So there I was, cleaning up after those who had cooked before me at work (I'm work in a school kitchen, low man on the totem pole, so it's my lot to clean up the messes most days, although one day I do get to make them myself...) and I'm thinking, ugh, right, and wondering if there will be dirty dishes in heaven. I'm sort of thinking there might be, what with a banquet going on and all. So I got over it, and moved on with life.
So there it is. Another slice of life.

No comments: