About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Peaceful week...relatively...

So here I am at the end of a relatively peaceful week. Okay, peaceful in that only the washcloth was a total loss, and only the cow & the canary that Mark & I had respectively didn't survive. Praise God! I'm grateful spring is here, hopefully to stay, thankful that we can have windows open night & day, and grateful that not ALL my tulips froze in the storm that happened after many of them had tried to come out. At least I got to see my favorite, the daffodils, flower!
I've filled a lot of my hanging baskets for the season, am enjoying watching the trees bud & leaf out. It's time to start preparing for graduation. Hard to believe that it has already been 14 years since we were expecting her. What a ride. She's a beautiful young lady, I have failed so often to enjoy her as I should. Lately, tonight included, she has been baby-sitting a lot. She's good at it, and gets called often. I'm proud of her. She's stoked, because today for the first time she got her contacts in. She's been trying to accomplish it for the last 2 years!

No comments: