About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Surpassing me

My daughter is once again surpassing me in her high school career...she is applying for a passport.  I'm excited for her.  She is planning to go on S.T.A.R.T. (Summer Training and Reachout Team) with IDEA Ministries to Merida, Mexico. This trip will be THREE weeks in July--including her birthday...might want to start praying for her mama who will miss her very much during that time! 

I'm praying once again that God blows her away with the support she receives.  Her letters will go out soon, hopefully this weekend.  She's hesitant to send letters, though, so I'm also praying for boldness in faith for her to put it "out there" so if nothing else she has a lot of prayer support.

Total she needs to raise is around $1400, with about $1200 still outstanding.  Pray with me?



Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Carey said...

Very cool! Girl, if you believe Jesus is calling you to this...then step out in faith and send those letters! He may just blow you away.

Praying too, Miriam. For Hannah and for Mom.