About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Not quite 200,000...rats, anyway!

I believe we have officially driven a car into the ground. Our mechanic is still going to look things over tomorrow for an official verdict, but he's already indicated it doesn't look good for the old beater van.  Just what we don't exactly need on top of an already tenuous financial situation...yay. And our camera "crapped out" on us over the weekend, no more photos, thank you very much. Oh well, we can live without photos. But living with only one vehicle might prove to be too much for us this time around...in the middle of a school year, with a busy teen needing to drive some mornings, and parents who live just a little too far from work to make walking truly feasible, especially in the dead of winter.

I know God's got this, so I'll wait to see where He's gonna take it, but I won't pretend that waiting will be easy.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: