About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Monday, May 11, 2009

A day at the spa



I was treated to a spa day yesterday. Turns out my kids are pretty good at pampering their mom. I was pretty wiped out when I got home from church yesterday, so I took a nap. When I woke up, my kids had prepared a foot soak, had "massagers" at the ready, as well as lotions and nail polishes. So for over an hour after I woke up, I was treated to a manicure, pedicure, back & neck massage, and a scalp massage. It was great! Thanks, kids!


3 comments:

janelle said...

SWEET!! That's perfect. Hope you had a great day!

Steph said...

Oooh - I wish I would have known that spa was open, I would have loved to come!

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

What a treat!

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, and are enjoying your spring.