About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tee-hee! Let's hear it for persistence!

Okay, so if I think about this too much, it does kinda make me laugh. My mom called today, she found out that her "numbers" are heading in the right direction, but that the doctor is still not happy with where things are.
Now, the WAY they found this out is the humorous part. They were running errands today, and found themselves in the neighborhood of the doctor's office, so they went in and REFUSED to leave until they had some information! Way to go, Dad & Mom! Unfortunately, the doctor is lagging behind on his schedule some how right now, thus the delay in finding anything out. So, pray that he soon shuffles through the swamp of stuff he has to do, so that our family can get going on what needs to get gone on...or something like that.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I am glad that your mom was persistant and found out - just for peace of mind. Sometimes you have to be "aggressive" with your health care! Thanking God that the counts are coming up!

janelle said...

I agree with Steph - and I don't believe it has anything to do with whether the doctor cares or not. What's that saying? The squeaky wheel gets the grease?