About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagged? Twice? Where was I?

Oh, well, here's my "random, little known facts..."



1. Uh...(I think I've about blogged it all, and there is very little unknown stuff!) I've never broken a bone (although I have probably broken a toe or two without realizing it), but did have stitches when I was 2, I think, maybe I was younger. After that, all my stitches were "voluntary," as in needed post-op.

2. I've only gotten one speeding ticket, and I "took it like a big girl" until after the policeman pulled away, then I bawled like a baby--my brother mentioned that my timing was off... .

3. I taught myself to knit. And I wish I could afford all the yarn for all the projects I have instructions for downloaded on my computer.

4. My mom is the youngest of 9 children, my dad the oldest of 5, yet my mom is older than my dad.

5. I am a major klutz--okay maybe you already knew that--but because I was considered tall, I was recruited to the 7th grade basketball team, after that year they didn't want me to go out. It took being a cheerleader 2 years later to figure out the actual rules of the sport.

6. I regret dating all the guys I did before I met my husband. And if you're one of them, I'm sorry, but it's true.



Who to tag, who to tag--Jen? Cindy? Rachel (write a facebook note)? Who reads this blog anyway? Carey? Did you want to be tagged? ;-)

4 comments:

Steph said...

Yes, you were tagged twice! And I do read your blog all the time!

janelle said...

Great - did someone tag Steph before I did? I can't keep track unless I keep a list.

Thanks for the info though and I agree with your brother - your timing is off.

Carey said...

Me me me me me!!

Anonymous said...

Have you looked into yarn co-ops at all? there are some good deals to be had.

Somehow I can't seem to hold the knitting stuff in my head. One day I'll learn.