About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflecting

As I sit here on the last day of the year, looking back on the last 365 days is inevitable--what a year it has been for our family. One year ago, we were unknowingly days away from Mark losing his job. Although he had been casually looking for something else, we certainly weren't prepared for how things played out. God has "brought us a long way, baby" and we are thankful. But I know that the reason we have come where we are is from all the prayer support we receive from you, my blogland friends; from family; from church; and from our own face to the floor pleadings for his direction and guidance. Prayer is powerful, and if I've learned nothing else in the last year, learning and re-learning that will be enough.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks for your sharing your testimony. God is so good!

janelle said...

I love the visual of the face on the floor pleading - I need to do that a little more often!

Grateful for you.