About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I've got a sickie...

Pooh! Peter's had a rough go of it this week, and now we know why! He has pneumonia in both lungs! Ugh! We'd had him in to the urgent care clinic this past Wednesday, when they did x-ray his chest, but that came back negative. This morning, he was again listless, and the least amount of exertion was totally wiping him out. I took him to the doctor again. This time, they heard fluid in the bottom of each lung, so off to the pharmacy we go! Hopefully the meds will do the trick and help get him over the hump. His appetite has been low, and it is painful for him to breathe--his cough is boisterous, and it almost hurts my chest to hear him at it!
Anyway, prayers for my young man are appreciated, because even though I complain about his usual energy level, it's even harder to see him like this!

3 comments:

Steph said...

will keep him in prayers

Carey said...

Ooh...get well soon, Peter! We're prayin'.

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Rats. Praying things have improved since you posted this. Will lift him up in prayer!