About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Anniversary

Today Mark and I celebrate 19 years of marriage. Back in 1989, this day seemed very far off, though I knew it would come. Looking back over the years, I wonder at how time seems to fly, because it certainly hasn't been THAT long since I was a blushing bride, and Mark a nervous groom.
So happy anniversary, Mark! I'm awed at how I love you more with each passing year, and humbled that God gave me such a wonderful partner to journey through life with.

3 comments:

Carey said...

Happy Anniversary! Time does fly, doesn't it??!?

And how exciting that Hannah is making Prof of Faith. Way cool, Hannah!

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! May God bless you with many more wonderful years together.

janelle said...

Happy anniversary - again! Thank you for your example and I pray that God continues to bless both of you as well as your family!