About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Mourning Saturdays...

I'll get stuff done tomorrow, but it won't be the same. Mark has to work again. (He will have to every alternating Saturday, so I'll be getting used to it.) It seems like it was only last weekend that he worked, but no, last weekend was our insanely busy weekend in which we barley had time to turn around before we had to be off to another location. All fun stuff, mind, but still!
So Mark will be working tomorrow, but THANKFULLY the cooling unit has been installed, and to my knowledge is up and functioning. Woo-hoo! Hopefully that means that he won't melt into the bed and stay there once he gets home. Heat sure takes a lot out of a body!
Anyway, I'd better get running, and orchestrate things for my kids to accomplish in our absence today. Toodle-oo!

No comments: