About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pictures and stuff

So here's a few things that have been on our camera for a while, and I thought it was time to post some of them...


Here's one of Hannah receiving her gold cup for scoring 15 points throughout her years as a participant at a local piano festival. Participants can receive up to 5 points (a superior rating) each year they participate. Perhaps tomorrow I'll post videos of the girls playing their duets.


Here's one of the chairs my dad made for us in place around our kitchen table. We just love them!


Here's a cool shadow that caught Mark's eye on Sunday. It is falling onto a rock that he and I collected from near where my grandparents lived while I was growing up, so as rocks go, it holds special meaning.


And here's the source of the shadow. I just think that it was so cool that the shadow was perfectly centered on the rock that is part of our landscaping!

And I don't have a picture of it, but our town held a flag burning ceremony to reverently dispose of about 90 worn US flags. It was so neat! I'd never been to one before.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Neat pictures - I've never been to a flag burning ceremony before - didn't know they had those.

Carey said...

Those chairs are awesome!