About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Halfway through a busy week

Mother's Day, parents arriving, a violin lesson, a piano lesson, a Concert, planting the garden and 2 hanging baskets, track practice, a soccer game, a Concert--that's all behind us for this week. A track meet, cello lesson, parents departing, a field trip, a doctor's appointment, a pizza party, giving 2 cello lessons, marching in a parade, a paper route, a roofing project, a soccer game, and another track meet--that's all in front of us. Yowza!
So how's your week going? My mother's day was okay, except that I spent the morning wrestling with our church's computer to get it to comply with my wishes--unfortunately, it won. Oh well, life goes on. I did receive a bird feeder and have been enjoying the variety of little creatures flitting in to partake of it's seedy goodness.
Did I mention that I'm changing jobs? I'm going back to my work "roots" where I was before our children were born--the local advertising paper. I'm excited about it.
Well, we're off to race through the rest of the week! Maybe we'll catch you at the parade? Look for us on Friday.

No comments: