About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Don't know why

I don't quite know why, but I'm bummed today, and have been for a few days. We're well taken care of, so no worries there other than we aren't going on the vacation we'd anticipated. Perhaps it's because this will be the first summer since my kids were born that I'll be working regular hours, and while that's fine for now as long as Mark is home, I'd like him to not have to be home! Waiting is getting harder as the time gets closer to when his unemployment benefits run out.
Sigh.

2 comments:

Steph said...

When do you start your new job? Still praying for you guys that Mark finds something soon. Keep pressing on, I know it's hard but the Lord is by your side!

Anonymous said...

Your in my prayers. It is okay to be bummed, with all that is going on. You can be bummed and still have lots of faith and allow God to have control. One of the things I look forward to in heaven is no bummedness.