About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In case you were wondering about me...

Well it's been a while since I've posted--which means there's either nothing new to report, nothing bad to report, or I'm just too busy to report! I think there's partial truth to each one of those--we are quite harried with flying around for all the year-end (school year, that is) stuff; Peter's involved in both soccer and track, Leah in soccer and all three are merrily tripping along with music involvement things that tend to crop up at this time. In addition to it all, and not in the least begrudgingly, we're gearing up to care for a weekend baby-sitting job for friends in our church. We love the little munchkins, and they feel like family to us, so it will be fun.
In the mean time, I should be folding laundry and tidying up my living room in preparation for Hannah's cello teacher coming to give her a lesson. Why am I blogging? I don't have time!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Nice to hear from you - know the busy feeling - will it ever slow down?