About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nothing to report

So there's nothing to report today--I go to work, Mark stays home and looks for jobs wherever he can. We do our best with what we have and we move through our days that way.
Ugh. Now I just heard that the next stop for the presidential campaign is coming soon...so much for the campaign reprieve we were enjoying. (What a bad attitude I have!) But seriously, what can you find out about a candidate from a flashy, well-choreographed commercial? Its like dating, you don't get the full picture from the first few dates. and once you're engaged, you still don't get the full picture. Then it takes a little while into the marriage before you understand just what you have chosen for your life partner. As for me in that regard, I have no regrets, I've committed to life with Mark. The ride hasn't always been picturesque, but it has been interesting and full of love.

1 comment:

Steph said...

The campaign thing is so true! It's so hard to get a great picture from a 30 second sound bite!