About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Gitt'n 'er Done!

Okay, this may not seem like a big deal to you, but it is to me and I'm proud of it, so here it is!




Mark built this divider between what we use as a living room and where our piano sits in the "dining room" though we rarely eat in there. Anyway, yesterday Mark and my dad put up the final piece of trim work to complete the envisioned look I had for the post when we first started the project. The "special" part about the trimwork is that my dad made it to match other trimwork that we have in our house.










Isn't it beautiful?





Here's another project my dad and hubby have been working on--dad did the designing and building, then came up here with the pieces to do the assembly and staining.

We have to find a place to put the varnish on that isn't too cold--a tough order for where we live right now!


1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey, that looks very professional! Nice work!