About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sniffle--hack--cough--wheeeeeze!

The unthinkable has happened at our house. I, the mom, have actually had the audacity to get--brace yourselves--SICK!!!! Ugh, I feel lousy! Not feverish, heaven forbid that, but the whole schebang other than that upper respiratory wise.
As I was losing my voice last night and my beautiful children were blissfully oblivious to the fact, I finally snapped. EVERYTHING irked me! And they STAYED oblivious! Aaaargh! So as they're asking me for the bajillionth time for, you fill in the blank, I hollered (not too effectively, mind you, no voice, remember?) "I am NOT feeling well, and YOU have to go to bed so I can go to bed!" When I finally did bed down for the night, sleep evaded me. So I woke up tired and hacking all the more. Great. We'll see how today goes, its a full one! But then, what day isn't at our house anymore?

2 comments:

Carey said...

Hang in there, girl!

Steph said...

Sending chicken soup over the web! Hope you are feeling better.