About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

sickness and timing

I didn't mean for it to happen, but I managed to have a day off yesterday. Leah was feeling punk on Sunday, and running a slight temp. I called in to arrive late to see how she was doing, and thought she could head to school. But when I got there for work, I went to check on her, and she sure looked tough! No fever, but I could tell that she would be better off resting at home for the day rather than staying at school. So we left together, and I didn't work.
Okay, so I was grateful for it! I spent my time rushing around my upstairs getting Leah's room in shape for her grandparents to stay in this week, and aslo was able to spend time in her sister's room to make aspace to accommodate Leah for the week. I was grateful for the extra 6 hours at home yesterday!
Leah is much improved today, and is back in her element enjoying learning and socializing with her caring group of friends.

No comments: