About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Husband Appreciation

So I was driving home today, my soul having a chat with God, and I thought, "We have pastor appreciation month, when's husband appreciation month?" I guess it's every month, of course, and I do appreciate Mark on a daily basis. But there are times when my appreciation is not enough to carry him through. I'm his number one fan, but if there's only one....
So I guess I'm asking for some others who read this to step up to the plate and honor my husband along with me, my hard-working, dedicated, loyal, thoughtful, creative, under appreciated husband. (He's cute, too, but no one other than me is allowed to say anything about that!)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey Mark, You are a great Christian man and a strong leader of your household! You have made a great choice for your life partner and that means you are smart, too! Praying for your family daily, Steph