About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Some Days, I just don't want to!

So all my housework is staring me in the face, we went away for the weekend to a wedding then on to Minneapolis, and the laundry is mounting. I usually try to clean house before we go anywhere, but I didn't get that done this time. Therefore I also have a pit of a home to make presentable today, plus I should get to the grocery store before my coupons expire today. Ugh. I just want to sit and blob and finish my knitting project that I almost got done over the weekend. Of course it doesn't help that I was up half the night with Leah who has a sore toe that kept her from sleeping (consequently it kept the rest of us from sleeping as well...). Boo-bah and ho-hum and all those other words that express a sense of utter blahness.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I hear you!

Anonymous said...

Miriam,
I am afraid you sound very normal. We all have that to often, I have learned to work through it but I have been there.
robin

Miriam said...

At least I know that EVENTUALLY it WILL get done, when is the bigger question. Oh, well!