About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Comforting truth today

Today's verse,
“Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.” (Isaiah 46:4)
is such a comfort. Life is a little out of control right now, new high-schooler, new jr high-er, new school year, old job, house upkeep, tuition bills, medical bills, upkeep bills, you get the idea. Peace is hard to come by it seems, but then there's today's promise and I know in the depths of my being that it's true. God is my creator, he has sustained me in the past, and will continue to do so even to my old age (some days I feel it's closer than others still, but...). Knowing he's carrying me is a lifeline I won't let go of.
High schooler's home, I'd better go re-introduce myself!

No comments: