About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tag, you're it?

All right, Carey, here you go...

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
  1. Travelling to Washington for my sister-in-law's wedding.
  2. Worrying that my daughter would goof off as a flower girl (see #1 above)
  3. Enduring my final pregnancy.
  4. Remodeling a house.
  5. Bawling my eyes out because I missed the neighbors we'd moved away from.

5 Favorite snack foods

  1. Chips & salsa
  2. Egg rolls
  3. Dark chocolate
  4. Peanuts
  5. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

5 Songs I know all the words to

  1. How Great is Our God
  2. Amazing Grace
  3. Don't Give Me No Lines (And Keep Your Hands to Yourself)
  4. Doxology (Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow)
  5. Boundless Love

5 Things I would do with $1,000,000

  1. Buy a building for our church (or start the fund for one)
  2. Hire someone to remodel our back hallway (see 10 years ago, we're still not done)
  3. Pay for my kid's dental work (orthodontics, bleah!)
  4. Pay off my credit card bill
  5. Buy my hubby a few acres of land and grapes to plant on them, then build him a winery so he could fulfill his dream.

5 Bad habits

  1. Spending too much time on the computer!
  2. Not taking more time to enjoy my kids.
  3. Worrying about what others think of me.
  4. Denying that small snack foods don't count as caloric intake.
  5. Not walking more.

5 Things I like to do

  1. Drink coffee
  2. Go out for coffee with my hubby.
  3. Decorate my house on a shoestring budget.
  4. Sleep
  5. Read

5 Things I would never wear again

  1. Big bangs
  2. Tube Tops
  3. Bikini swimsuit
  4. Mini Skirts
  5. Maternity clothes!!!!! ( I hope...)

I tag Steph, Mary and Cyndi!! Let me know if you are out there....

No comments: