About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Good Morning

Getting out of bed before the crack of dawn has its advantages and disadvantages. I usually spend my "waking up" time checking in with my friends, Steph, Carey, Baby Blues, and For Better or For Worse. So when I get up EARLY, sometimes there's nothing new to note, and rather than using the time to spend with God (betcha didn't know He has a website!!! LOL) I waste it. What a shame, I passed up a perfect opportunity to rest in my Savior's words. Here's hoping that thanks to this post I will remember...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Well, I have EARLY morning wake ups often. I usually read my Bible; read Pickles comic (on line); read the paper (on line) then if it is really early I go back to bed - try to sleep. If sleep does not come, I read my book (which ever one I am reading at the time). By that time usually your Dad is awake and I get started on our breakfast. So I guess your early wake ups come naturally, right?

Anonymous said...

You are loved with an everlasting love. Jer. 31:3

Miriam said...

No, they DON'T!!!!! My children's schedule dictates it!