About Me

My photo
Pressing on, in Jesus Name.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Conflicted

Well, it happened. Mark got asked to be a table leader at this fall's Cursillo. Now I'm wondering if I really should have agreed to be an auxiliary. We simply cannot serve together on team the same weekend. It would prove to be a family disaster of almost Biblical proportions. Peter needs the stability of at least one parent around, and having both of us gone all day, three Saturdays in a row would be too much for him. We could find ways for him to be "entertained" with others, but he would still be off-kilter and we'd pay for it.
I'm wondering if it's too late for me to back out and let Mark serve. He has a lot to offer others, though he might not agree...
Sigh...

1 comment:

Carey said...

Praying you hear God's voice and His will loud and clear...